1. Use a silk pillowcase or satin bonnet to preserve the natural sheen of your TwoBella's tresses.
2. When combing your extensions , comb from tip and gradually work to root of the hair. Always comb wet hair with wide tooth comb or with fingers.
3. . Harsh products such as alcohol based products are NOT recommended as they dry out hair, please note that alcohol is based in shampoos , conditioners and style holding products.
4. When using any heat treatment on your extensions use minimal heat as possible and use a heat protectant even while blow drying. AIR DRYING is always healthier than blow drying and is preferable to maintain softness.
5. TwoBellas tresses do not require an abundance of oils , crèmes or hair sprays. This can lead to build up and odors if not washed consistently.
(Comment below to let us know other tips you'd like to see on our next post.)